- For your security, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholders billing address or a corporate work address that can be verified. Customers will also be subjected to standard fraud prevention checks.
- Orders are shipped via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, Royal Mail Special Delivery and Royal Mail International as well as standard Royal Mail shipping dependent on price.
- A signature will be required upon receipt of the goods, if there is no-one available to accept the parcel a calling card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery
- All orders are tracked to the delivery point.
UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
Our standard delivery is by Royal Mail Recorded Service and will typically take 1-3 working days. United Kingdom means any address with a valid UK postcode including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, and Channel Islands.
* Please note Royal Mail recorded is not a fully tracked service.
Special Delivery service is available for orders under 2 kgs.
Orders over 2 kgs will be delivered by Royal Mail Parcel Service.
EUROPE (EU) - STANDARD DELIVERY
Our standard delivery is by Royal Mail Airmail using their International Signed For Service, and will typically take 5-10 working days. The cost for this service varies due to weight of order. We currently ship to Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the Ukraine.
WORLDWIDE - INTERNATIONAL TRACKED
Our standard delivery is by Royal Mail airmail using their international signed for service, this service will typically take 5-10 working days. The cost for this service is dependent on your country and weight of order.