- This remote alarm dual cable plugs in to the back of the RoadHawk DC-2 camera.
- This cable has a remote push button for manually triggering EVENT files.
- It also has an alarm output which can be connected to tracking devices.
- When the camera detects an EVENT (triggered by the G-Force sensor) then it will close the circuit between the bare wires A and B for 2 seconds.
- When connected to a suitable tracking device, the camera can send the signal to the tracker to let it know it has detected an EVENT.
- This remote allows the user to trigger an EVENT file by briefly pressing the button. This emulates the E button on the back of the camera.
- It prevents the need for the user to reach up to camera to manually trigger an EVENT file.
- ONLY COMPATIBLE with RoadHawk DC-2 Camera.