- Let Garmin guide you on your next great outdoor adventure with a full coverage recreational map for Great Britain. Besides including the official Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain, it also offers on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for more than 53,000 km of paths and trails in all British National Parks.
- Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes for pedestrian and cycling activity profiles, with specific Named Trails
- Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on more than 520,000 km (more than 320,000 miles) of roads, with full map coverage from HERE maps
- Plans customized activity routes using ActiveRouting, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours within the British National Parks
- Offers thousands of different, searchable destination choices, with more than 570,000 searchable addresses and points of interest, including lodging, restaurants, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, camp sites and more
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning
- Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.