Stock: Usually Shipped Within 48 Hours
Purple buffing towel removes cured wax, glaze, and sealant coats
- Regal purple color compliments any vehicle at a concours event or car show
- Softest touch microfiber towel for the most sensitive automotive surfaces
- Edgeless design eliminates surface scratches caused by hard edges
- Seamless construction for seamless perfection
- Ultra-delicate towel for ultra-delicate finishes
- 16" x 16" for ideal handling and control while detailing
- 100% machine washable
- Color coded to eliminate cross-contamination and damage caused by improper detailing
The Chemical Guys Purple Extra Thick Happy Ending Towel is a fine buffing towel for removing cured waxes, glazes, and sealants during a full detail. Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultra-soft scratch-free cleaning and wiping. Fluffy piles of soft microfiber trap harmful dust and dirt particles to protect paintwork from swirls and scratches with every wipe.
Use the Purple Happy Ending Microfiber Drying Towel to buff off excess paste wax, sealant, or glaze to reveal the beautiful lustrous shine underneath. The immense surface area of each microfiber strand captures any missed bits of dirt and grime, and insulates them to prevent paint swirls and scratches. The unique laser-cut edgeless design removes any hard surface from the towel, and guarantees the gentlest touch from every square inch of the fabric.
To combat cross-contamination between sensitive surfaces, Chemical Guys manufactured Happy Ending Towels in multiple colors to easily distinguish between interior and exterior towels, and between towels suited for specific jobs. Separate wheel and engine towels from paint and leather towels to avoid spreading grease on seats, or swirls and scratches on paintwork. The most sensitive areas require the softest touch; finish them off with the Extra Thick Happy Ending Towel.