Stalk Interface (needs H/U fly lead) fits SUBARU FORSTER 2004 - 2007
- Subaru Steering Wheel Control Interface allows you to retain steering controls in the vehicle.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.